lolagirl

Ladies Meet Agnes

15 posts in this topic

So we did what any heartbroken fools would do and we went and got a new puppy.   Our friends breeder just happened to have a litter with a fawn girl pug, we were just going to look (yeah right) and we ended up taking her home with us.

You guys she is the sweetest little thing and she is really smart,  l already have her potty trained and she sleeps through the night. 

l'm so fucking scared that l won't love her... l know that sounds odd , and trust me Todd is over the moon about her,  but right now I love her like l would love someone else's dog.   She is very attached to me, and she snuggles on my neck,  but l don't feel it down in my heart like l should.  l would never tell anyone else but you guys this.

Rachel,  l know you had some of these feeling with lil' O,  when did you fall in love with her?

Right now Stella could give a shit about her, but they are cordial and little Agnes wants to snuggle and Stellie is like....um no.   God l hope it gets better,  did l just make a huge mistake?? 

Here she is...002.JPG22141302_10155936185738694_1466180080408178216_n.jpg22195385_10155936185753694_9207160947420626410_n.jpg22089757_10155936185863694_1901532481618551703_n.jpg

And here's Stella saying.....um no bitches.

Stellie eyes.jpg

22154437_10155936185733694_2362794953155481352_n.jpg

22141302_10155936185738694_1466180080408178216_n.jpg

Omg, she's adorable!! if you don't want her, I'll take her!

I think it's a wonderful idea. It took me a LONG time to bond with Olivia. Years, but before her I never really had a dog I was close to. Plus I went from cat to dog, and he being so different from kitty is what irked me. I wish I would've enjoyed her precious puppy years. I'm not very patient with things that are in the stages of development. If I were to have a dog now. I would be a lot more patient. Olivia has taught me so much about being patient.

Pug pups are just too much.. look at her skinny neck. lol

:happy0049: Stella! She is like "get that thing off my face" LOL.

Look at her! She's adorable.

I don't think you made a mistake, but if you keep feeling that way, can you take her back? There's nothing wrong with that, YKWIM? But I think she will get to your heart soon, she's just so cute :happy0021:

ps. Agnes is one of my favorite names in the world. I have this list of names I would named my children that I will never have, hehe.

Thank you guys,  l know she will grow on me,  l'm feeling the love more and more.  Rachel the first day I was just going through the motions,  she would never know that l was lukewarm on her, that's another thing that scares me, that she will know how l feel so I 'over do ' it.  

I took her to work today and she was an absolute doll.   Every client swooned and fought to hold her and when she wasn't being held,  she just slept in her carrier like a sweetheart.   All the girls at the salon adore her and are happy to have her there, so that's a relief.    She is truly a REALLY good dog.  No accidents in the house,  Stella puts her in her place and she rolls on her back to show submission, and she is really engaging.    

Thanks for your words of support.:kiss:

I think it's the best decision you could've made for stella. It will really keep her mind busy about the new little one.

She's so adorable! I think sometimes things like that take time. Like Rach said about how it took her a while to bond with Olivia. I love our new little addition. He's very sweet, but he doesn't have my heart like my Max lol. Idk what it was about Max but from the second he was home with us (and he was an adult dog) he was "mine" and everyone knew I was his lol. He picked me like that and is my sidekick always. I don't feel that same yet with Reddington but maybe over time. 

Rach, that was my thought, and Stellie is slooooowly warming up to her.  Like she let Agnes sleep on her but when she's awake Stellie is like ummmmm no! lf Stella were younger and healthier I would be like,  buck up buttercup, she's your new sis,  but l'm so protective of her.  

I was going to ask you about that Dee,  maybe we will go through this journey together. lol

The good news is Agnes is an amazing little creature, she is so good at work, she just lays in her bag  chews on her chewie, or sits on clients laps.   The girls at the salon LOVE her, one girl came in on her day off just to hold and snuggle her.  So she is being socialized and is truly a chill little babe. 

That's it! I'm getting a pug too! But I have to wait till I leave my job.

15 hours ago, Rachel said:

That's it! I'm getting a pug too! But I have to wait till I leave my job.

hahaha  oh man....they are good dogs.:happy0030:

Here's Amanda, a girl I work with and Agnes.   She's our shop dog!  This makes Aggie look so big, but in reality, he head is about the size of a golf ball!

22195673_10104285504711304_3766074466796512533_n.jpg

She's a ride or die kinda gal. :rapper-smiley-emoticon:

I can't get over how cute she is!

That's so great that she is so chill with you at work. She's soooo stinking cute!

What a cutie pie! I'm glad you were able to get a new dog. It's taken time for me to warm up to my cats before when I first got them too. She will never know, and I'm sure you're an awesome dog mom. Hope things are still going well with her!

Thanks Em,  we are doing really well and l feel the bond being set!

She is pretty cute Dee.  Thanks.