Rachel

Konmari method

3 posts in this topic

I find this so fascinating. Chuck and I had started doing this when we were renting because it was such a pain to keep moving and storing shit, And after we had the fire we realized how easy it is to lose everything, so it made us tighten up even more. I'm still very minimalist in a way, but it's hard because our house is big and we want to furnish it. I always make sure I'm furnishing, and not "filling" it.

Looove Kimberly Clark, and I respect her views about consumerism. I saw last night she has this new video but couldn't watch it, I had to prepare dinner.

Anyway, I've been trying to give away stuff I don't use, that's still in great/good condition. Stuff I've been holding on to for unknown reasons and (for real), I've been moving it around with me for years! and still don't use it. :rolleyes: I haven't finished though, I still have to go through my clothes, kitchen, and 3 more closets, but slowly getting there, I hope Kimberly can help in this process. 

I love her anti-hauls video, especially the part where she sings, "what I'm not going to BUUUYYYYY" KABOOM! :happy0168: