Guest Geraldine

Rachel, thank you!!!!

9 posts in this topic

A BIG THANKS for the gift you sent me. I wanted a Too Faced palette but was unsure which one to get. The Sweet Peach is super pretty, and smells delicious :bouncy: You're right, it's perfect for spring and summer. 

I can't wait to use it. Bien puti :err:

I'll post tutorials I would like to recreate in the Makeup Talk thread.

I like the different shades of peach range from light to dark. I've watched you tubers complaint that it just has 2 peach eye shadows :rolleyes: what? Are we looking at the same palette? 

thanks a lot, I like it very much and can't wait to start using it. 

2 pics:

IMG_0643.JPG

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0643.JPG

IMG_0644.JPG

Shit, that's me but I posted from my phone and didn't realized I wasn't sign in. But yeah, that's me :D

haha! that's like how I am when I troll and realize I post under my real name.:happy0173:

I'm glad you like the palette. I truly love that palette, it's one of my top favorites. I think the funniest name is "talk derby to me". lol I hope you enjoy it. I've gotten so many good looks out of it. I even went to a meeting at work with soft summer yum look, and I got so many compliments.

LOL!

I used it for the first time this Saturday, I'm very happy with the color payoff. Very pigmented. I used Peaches n Cream on top of the primer, then Puree and Summer Yum on the crease, Bellini on the lid and nectar in the inner corner. I didn't used eyeliner because I'm learning to re-apply it, my crease is sagging and now I have hooded eyes, so I didn't wanted to F up all the work I just did and end up like Amy Winehouse.

let me post pic on my journal.

Those are the colors I use too! did you take a picture? isn't summer yum a dream?

we should do a makeup challenge with palettes we all have so we can post pictures.

Yes, that would be great! I need to take advantage of that green color. 

How nice is that?   I love you make-up junkies and your enthusiasm!:michael-jackson: