Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rachel

I regret using an iPhone to capture some of the best moments of my life

6 posts in this topic

Ditto.

I rather have my camera with me on vacations or special events than to rely on my phone.

I think that is true of older camera phones or phones that don't have good quality (the author is referencing camera photos from yearrrrrs ago). I have an app on my phone where I can order the photos from my phone and I've blow some of them up to 5x7 and 8x10 and they are a good quality and it's easier to print. I have a professional grade digital camera too and the quality is no different for day to day photos. It really isn't. My phone has higher resolution than that camera I have. In general my photos are good and safer. My phone has auto backup so even if something happens to my phone my pictures and videos are still retrievable. I feel much better about my camera phone lol.

I think that is true of older camera phones or phones that don't have good quality (the author is referencing camera photos from yearrrrrs ago). I have an app on my phone where I can order the photos from my phone and I've blow some of them up to 5x7 and 8x10 and they are a good quality and it's easier to print. I have a professional grade digital camera too and the quality is no different for day to day photos. It really isn't. My phone has higher resolution than that camera I have. In general my photos are good and safer. My phone has auto backup so even if something happens to my phone my pictures and videos are still retrievable. I feel much better about my camera phone lol.

I am actually tempted to get an iphone just for pictures for the culinary event I'm going to next month. I feel like I'll be the only dork with the digi cam, while everyone else will be discreetly snapping away on their iphones.

Can you take pictures with iphone if it's not connected to any network? in other words, can you just use it as a camera?

I agree with Dee, I also love not lugging my camera around. I've taken some amazing photos with my iphone. It's not optimal for portraits but aside from that it's great.

I saw this guy taking food shots for my friends restaurant with his ipad and they actually used them for their media package.

My ipad sucks for pictures. I've looked it up online, and it seems some people ipads takes great shots while others don't.