Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karmadiane

Starting the Journey to Healthy Living...

6 posts in this topic

February 1 will be the start of my journey to Healthy Living....I have been searching for the right plan for myself and for my Husband and I have decided that the Weight Watcher's Online is the plan for us....It fits with our life style and is a bit more forgiving if I fall off the wagon.

Has anyone else done this plan and what tips can you offer me? What do you like about it? Is it easy?

Good luck on your journey.

I've done weight watchers online but it wasn't right for me.

I never got the hang of the points system it was just one more thing to worry about figuring out. In the end I didn't want to spend money on the monthly fee for not seeing results.

I follow sparkpeople.com which is free but also has a pay option now that offers personalized coaching and has a pretty decent food tracker with menu plan options.

Good luck! I haven't done WW, sorry I can't help you with that. But I'm subscribing :)

I personally love weight watchers but I have to go to the actual meetings or it doesn't work for me. Plus at the meetings you get a lot of nutrition information. There are tons of online tools that I use along with going to the meetings. A lot of people have great success with it I hope it works for you. If you have any questions let me know.