Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MelodySoul

Now I can do the single ladies dance

37 posts in this topic

Oh yeah, that reminds me, did you ask him about the other woman? Do you know who it is, how they met. etc?

He's an ass and he purposely did that to hurt you. Hang in there and don't take what he said to heart.

Move on with your life and you will find someone much better than him.

Seriously? He's a douche ... I agree w the girls, he just trying to get to you! Put on your poker face don't let him see how much it really hurts - he'll regret it when he realizes that the grass is hardly ever greener on the other side. ♥

:wtf2: I want to start a family with someone I met a week ago? BULLSHIT. he has issues.

And I agree with everybody! He doesn't deserve you. You are officially out of his league now, you're mature, intelligent and you know what ground you are standing on, he doesn't. He is messed up as fuck.

:wtf2: I want to start a family with someone I met a week ago? BULLSHIT. he has issues.

And I agree with everybody! He doesn't deserve you. You are officially out of his league now, you're mature, intelligent and you know what ground you are standing on, he doesn't. He is messed up as fuck.

This is the best post ever!

He actually told me he wants to find someone ASAP to start the family "I couldn't give him".

I know you probably want to move on from this one thing, but I was thinking about this last night and his words really got stuck in my craw.

You don't give your husband a family. From the moment you become one (through marriage, engagement, commitment, whatever that moment is for you), you become his family. Then, in time, you may mutually make choices, or mutually handle what nature does or doesn't bring to you, as your family changes in a variety of possible permutations. His sense that you couldn't, or wouldn't, or weren't ready to "give him" something is so beyond insulting to you as the person who IS his family. It's such a narcissistic way to imagine children.

"I couldn't give him".

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL to the N.O that fuckin bastard didn't have the fuckin balls to say that to you. I swear I want to cut off his balls, shove them down his throat and watch him choke on them. I would've flipped my shit on him then torn the marriage certificate to pieces and shoved them down his throat too. How dare he say that shit to you. I am so angry right now.

Patricia, haven't heard from you in a while. Hope everything is ok. Please let us know you're ok.