Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lolagirl

Michelle Obama Is A Class Act

14 posts in this topic

My favorite line from her speech is "Being president doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are."

I am going to watch this tomorrow. I promise. I love Michelle Obama.

I am going to watch this tomorrow. I promise. I love Michelle Obama.

I actually welled up a few times.

Great speech. I liked the part when she spoke about getting ahead fairly, and with integrity, and not going by your own rules.

Michelle Obama is a lot of a woman, I love her. She is the first-first lady I admire in my life, I wish I can be like her: beauty with brains, never lose the poise and she knows the floor she is standing on.

I don't want to sound like a snob, but I keep asking people "aren't you afraid that the future 1st lady of mexico is a soup opera actress that dropped high school to be a star?" And the sad part is she is going to represent us, all women from this country. Of course, now she tries to play the great dame and shit.

gaviota_nalgas-241x300.jpg

Sorry, back to Michelle Obama. I understand there is going to be people that don't like her, but all I have seen about her is good: the good wife, mother, plus she helps people, she is not just there getting manicures, doing shopping, and posing pretty in the pics. She is really working for her country. I wish I can meet her in person more than her husband.

She'll be, starting Dec 1st this year. I really hope the world ends in Dec. Just kidding...

I like the actual mexican 1st lady (Calderon's wife),she dresses kind of weird, because she always tries to incorporate a mexican rebozo in her public appearances, but all in all, she has been a good 1st lady, helping people and whatnot.

https://www.google.c...iw=1352&bih=609

♥ her! Did you see her on Restaurant Impossible?! She's so motherly and warm. :)

No Loy, I'm going to google that, I'd love to see it. Thanks.

Ger the future first lady of Mexico needs to wear a robozo, it would cover up more than she is wearing in that photo you posted. :uhuh:

Ger the future first lady of Mexico needs to wear a robozo, it would cover up more than she is wearing in that photo you posted. :uhuh:

True :nod: