Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lolagirl

Stella and Gladys

107 posts in this topic

She's great! Thanks for asking. The Dr. said she is one of her favorite patients because she just sits calmly and lets her do her thing. I swear we got so lucky finding this doc and the surgery being so successful. I feel like she has a new lease on life. I took her in to get another diabetes curve (they test the blood every hour to see when she spikes) and her levels are perfect. Man we really dodged some bullets with this little scamp. I have a friend who has a Boston Terrier and she has not been so lucky with her eyes and her surgery. It breaks my heart, my friend had to make the decision not to get her another surgery so she is going to go blind. Honestly I can't tell you what kind of hell that is.

I just can't imagine what a pet feels when it goes blind, poor thing. I'm so glad Stella is doing so well!

Oh Lola I'm so sorry you went through that but am glad she's doing great now. I am the same with my furbabies. Ty grabbed Zahrah by the head and she looked pretty bad. My fam thought I was nuts to pay $1400 for nasal surgery and stitches. She needs a tooth removed and it's going to be $800 😧

I spent almost 3k on killa when he was hit by a car. I can't see my babies hurt. I hope she continues to thrive.

Maria, I love your dedication to your furbabies. That would have scared me so bad, especially if her face was injured. I hope she heals up quickly. Sweet babies are going to be the death of us.

Since my monsters are grown Zahrah is my world along with my grandson now. Cezar is more Dez's dog now so Zahrah is all mine. Furbabies are family and I would go to the end of the world for them.