Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rachel

Did you guys see the new Community Status Updates?

3 posts in this topic

Facebook withdrawal symptoms nomore! lol go click on view updates! So cool. It's going to look better with the new skin which will be installed shortly.

blah. either way i still miss your FB updates. with that being said i'm still going thru Crane withdraw.

Thanks, Mari. I went through a little withdrawls myself, but i'm over it now and happy I left. I actually didn't like who i was becomming on it. I have worked so hard since we left NJ to be a better person and i felt that FB was making into someone I'm not and don't ever want to be. (My fault, no one else's). Not to mention none of my old friends who I thought were good friends were truly happy for me about anything. They behaved so jealously...they were all in the same exact kind of life I left them in 8 years ago. At that point I felt why even have FB, if i wouldn't even hang out with these people in real life anymore? here on BBB we can all be frank and we're all very supportive of one another. something that amazingly is lacking on FB since those people are suppose to be your friends. But I do miss looking at pics of gabi, and some of my other friends kids and pets too. I hope you post some here..

bte, go check the M&G thread, some of the girls here posted some nice comments about Gabi and your family. i think you'd like to read them. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0