Maria

Not so single anymore!

39 posts in this topic

I have never posted a pic of us because there is only 1. I hate pics and either make a face or cover my face so this is us last winter or maybe 2 winters back.

post-1154-0-82731300-1342307634_thumb.jp

How come you don't like taking pics?

Complex I developed when I was young. It made it very difficult for modeling. I do have a few shots I actually liked from those days.

At least he knows.

He knows who is in charge too........ Lol!

LOL!

I tried to tell him from the start I'm the Boss. He finally realized it after a year of me always knowing what's best and being right. ;)

My love left me on August 2, 2017 the day after our 8th Anniversary :crying:

I came home from a training and found him on the bathroom floor. I will never forget that moment. I knew he was gone because his skin was discolored and rigor was setting in. He lost his battle with addiction and left me all alone. I'm absolutely numb by it all. 

On 9/3/2017 at 8:34 AM, Maria said:

My love left me on August 2, 2017 the day after our 8th Anniversary :crying:

I came home from a training and found him on the bathroom floor. I will never forget that moment. I knew he was gone because his skin was discolored and rigor was setting in. He lost his battle with addiction and left me all alone. I'm absolutely numb by it all. 

I know I've posted to you on FB, but just letting you know I'm still thinking about you and your family. <3 <3 <3 Love you mama <3

This is just heart breaking Maria.  I'm so very sorry,  l can't even profess to imagine what you are going through, but know we are here if you need us.  :crying:

Thank you all. I'm so fuckin' lost without him. I miss his voice, his smile, his laugh well I miss everything. I'm out of work with PTSD until Sept 29 & not sure I will go back. They have treated me like shit through this all. Between my job and his so called family they made this much harder than it was already for me. I just want to crawl under a rock. 

Oh my god Maria, I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine. I'm so sorry work and his family have been awful. That just makes it all the worse. I wish I could give you a big hug. Thinking of you lots.