Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rachel

Time for a change!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

118 posts in this topic

I like the stone one.. that's the only one I see :)

I love the new name... it rocks!

Other skins are available at the very bottom of the board, in the left corner there's a dropdown, right now it'll say Stone, just click it and you can select other skins.

I see the others that were there previously - Am I missing others? (I see the IBP, Stone, Winter, Lavender)

I meant stone was the only NEW one I could see :)

I knew what you meant AnnMarie :) those are all the only ones. I might get one more in a month or so. Don't wanna spoil you bishes too much. lol

I knew what you meant AnnMarie :) those are all the only ones. I might get one more in a month or so. Don't wanna spoil you bishes too much. lol

*enter tantrum*

lol - gotchya... thought for a second my Firefox was cheating me out of something cool :ph34r:

**If there is anything you would like the board to include or exclude, please let us know.**

I was looking through the 'Living Single' section, and I feel like most of the threads in there are some type of journal. Is there any chance we could move it to the 'Journals' section instead of 'The Loft'? Just an idea... :dunno:

ohh and can I just add I LOVE how Logan says "WE" :giggle: ...does that mean you will start your OWN life journal with the new name now Logan???

I believe so, and absolutely... yeah right, you guys couldn't handle my journal! :bleh:

We can handle it, Logan!! C'mon, let us get to know you a bit better!!

The myspace page looks great!

we need to thank Jenny for that!

Thank you Jenny for that. :)

i'll do that Michelle :tup:

Oh thank you Rachel! I was starting to wonder if it was a hint that I should move my journal, so I'm glad I piped up. :) That's what's so wonderful about BBB/LL, it's a real community and everyone's opinions are valued. (well sometimes not depending on who it is :uh: :giggle: )

we have more smilies!

:dollarsign: :bump2: :welcome5: :getdown: :google: :die: :Drop_it_like_it__s_HOT_by_RedDe :gayrepost: :_glompage__by_brokenboulevard: :cry2:

The myspace page looks great!

we need to thank Jenny for that!

Thank you Jenny for that. :)

Very welcome! :)

I changed the username colors on the bottom. That pink and red was getting on my nerves. they go with all the skins. :)

Wow I love the new stuff!

I feel like I deserve to be here now, lol.

Its always been the lavendar skin for me

LL has a myspace!?!?!?! Adding ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0