Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rachel

Time for a change!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

118 posts in this topic

We decided to start revamping BBB. We're going to change the focus of it, from weddings to a life forum. BBB has grown so much in the past couple of years and it still coninues to grow and we want to move along with it. So please bare with us since ideas are constantly changing. They're all good though, you'll see :) just please be patient and continue to enjoy! :touched:

It was basically Kathie's idea :) Lola has been hinting at it too for a LONG time. lol I guess i've just been nervous to take the leap.

So far a lot of forums have been combined, deleted or re-named. We're thinking of changing the name from BBB to something else, not too sure what yet. Still thinking about it.

it's going to be all good stuff. :)

Back-Biting Bitches??

Oh wait they are all gone now....for the most part!

:laugh:

I love that name. This will be a good shot in the arm that we need. Of course we will still help people in planning their weddings, and the vendors will always be welcome and hopefully used. This is a good thing!

Status Update: Just waiting for the new domain to propagate and then I'll make the switch (could be until tomorrow for the domain switch). The old domain (beautifulbridesandbeyond.com) will also simply redirect to the new domain, lifeslounge.com for about another year or more. Skin banners and the site will shortly begin to read "Life's Lounge".

Wow... leave for a few hours and ya change the WHOLE house! I am still getting used to it but WOW, love it!

Wow... leave for a few hours and ya change the WHOLE house! I am still getting used to it but WOW, love it!

Hehe... I think it's a really good move, it'll attract more visitors if we're going to focus on other things than just weddings, and we'll be opening up some of the paid sections to free members -- and of course the hot new name... which is also shorter to type which is a nice detail to any domain.

I think you should keep the wedding part of the board. Mainly because there are some of us that aren't married yet.

I love the shorter name!

Have we decided which forums are going to be free?

all the wedding related forums are free now. :) of course journals remain private.

I think you should keep the wedding part of the board. Mainly because there are some of us that aren't married yet.

Of course, wedding part is staying, but that's just not all its going to be focused on like it is now.

I think it's a great idea personally.

I planned my wedding here but this place has always been about more than my wedding for me.

I think it's a great idea personally.

I planned my wedding here but this place has always been about more than my wedding for me.

ITA!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0