Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Logan

Frosty!

36 posts in this topic

I really like this one too, and it'll be perfect as 'winter' without the red and green stocking hats. thanks logan!

Christmas is over, Frosty has been upgraded to the "Winter" skin.. pretty much the same, new header, new redirect IMG, and new icons for forums... it has been de-christmasized :P

Frosty has made a return for christmas 2007!

It's now available in the skin selector, it's like winter... except with a christmas countdown, snowmen, and other christmasy graphics.

How do you change the skin? I see the pebbles when I am not logged in but it changes to the lilac skin as soon as I have.

Once logged in, go to the very bottom of the board in the left hand corner... you'll see a dropdown that has the name of your current skin, click it, then click on the skin you'd like to use.

Once logged in, go to the very bottom of the board in the left hand corner... you'll see a dropdown that has the name of your current skin, click it, then click on the skin you'd like to use.

Duh!!!! That was easy! Here I was going through my account set up, looking for a clue there! Thanks!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0